Changing administrative work,
changing the site
SmartBee is a cloud service enabling centralized control of work items and site information. By incorporating SmartBee, you can reduce administrative workload and track the on-site situation in real time, eliminating errors and reducing costs.
- The origins of the SmartBee name
- The word "Bee" has the meanings of (1) bees (the insect), (2) a busy worker, and (3) a type of meeting (e.g. A spelling bee).. Bees communicate by a type of dance when they find a new source of honey (a flower garden where they can get honey), when collecting pollen or water, or when deciding where to build a new nest.
We decided on the name "SmartBee" because we want to provide a service where valuable information can be effectively gathered, just like bees bring honey to their nests, so that busy workers gathered in "bees" can use ICT to enhance their communication.
Managers can determine the on-site situation even before workers prepare and submit reports, enabling real-time instructions and guidance.
Work Style Innovation
Reports are prepared on site. Unnecessary travel times and overtime are reduced, for better work efficiency. At the same time, data including recorded photos can be output as Excel reports from the system.
Report contents can be set in advance to maintain consistency among workers, while confirmation can be entirely carried out online to improve control quality.
Simple to implement
Online system implementation means no need for new devices or installing apps, making it easy to incorporate. Managers can easily set or alter work items and input information.
Safety and Security
SmartBee has a function to communicate news to sites. Latitude and longitude settings indicate distance from the site to help prevent errors or misconduct. No need to worry if your device is lost - the online system means that the information is not stolen.
The paperless system means no more costs for paper or storage areas. Greater work efficiency reduces man-hours for on-site workers and managers, while the fact that you can use your own existing devices keeps initial purchase costs to a minimum.
SmartBee connects managers to
SmartBee can easily be incorporated without having to download new apps or software.
Cloud-based for centralized control.
Use the website from your own device to run checks or prepare reports wherever you are.
More efficient administrative work
You can register site cases or work, or register a work manual. Check information uploaded from the site in real time, approve it, output a report, or use collected information for effective statistics or analysis!
Illustration of main SmartBee uses for managers
- Register information on potential sites
- Register work details to be carried out on the site
- Register a manual so that work can be performed without instructions
- Issue news to communicate to the site
- Check and approve reports from the site
More efficiency for on-site work
Enter on-site photos and work results in accordance with the work items pre-registered on your smart device, then upload it to the cloud right from where you are!
Illustration of main SmartBee uses for on-site workers
- Can prepare reports with photos on site
- Can prepare or check urgent messages you want to communicate from the site
- Check the manual to make sure of the work details
- Check news from managers
- You can submit reports on the site without having to return to the company
Illustration of main SmartBee uses
SmartBee is actively bringing efficiency to administrative work
in many industries
- Maintenance and inspection
- Construction and building
- Valuation work
- Route sales
- Working outside the office
- Damage reports
SmartBee offers full support
- We offer answers on how to use the products or on technical questions.
- If any errors are found in the product, we will provide a corrected program.
- We will also provide updated versions with upgraded features and performance.
We guarantee operation within six months of a new version of a browser being released. Support for older versions continues for as long as the vendor maintains them.
CONTACT US Monday to Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
(except national and company holidays)
Download SmartBee IoT Introductory Document (PDF)
Download SmartBee Report Introductory Document (PDF)
- Conducted a verification test of the real-time matching service using SmartBee IoT.
- SmartBee was used as the system for Nestlé Japan's new Kit Kat delivery service.
- Certified as an AWS Technology Partner.
- Added a Line message notification option to SmartBee IoT.
- Released SmartBee IoT.
- The SIGFOX MULTI ADAPTOR received the grand prize in the IoT/M2M category of the Interop Tokyo 2017 Best of Show Awards.
- SmartBee IoT was nominated as a finalist in the Interop Tokyo 2017 Best of Show Awards.
- SmartBee IoT is exhibited at Wireless Japan 2017.
- Added support for "SKUID by GMO" ID access management cloud.
- Mentioned in the February 2017 issue of Automatic Identification Monthly, a technical journal.
- Released SmartBee Paint.
- Released SmartBee Report.